martedì 24 giugno 2014

Party Poker Bonus Code: Time to party?


Hey there guys and welcome to my blog. It’s been a while since I updated this thing and I felt that on the back of a new year’s resolution I was duty bound to be more up to date with my deadlines and responsibilities in general, so here I am. The start of 2012 has heralded a number of changes for me in both my poker and social life. I have decided to take steps to ensure that my routine is more socially productive and that my poker routine doesn’t take over my life as it has done in previous years.



To begin with I have decided to no longer stay up ridiculous hours playing late night heads up duels with regs who nine out of ten times end up taking my money and spanking my ass. I have decided instead to spend those potential losses on fixing leaks in my game and invest in a number of tools which I believe if used correctly will be able to help me take my game up a level. Initially I have decided to pay some money and register with a coaching site, in order to get some access to coaching videos and coaching content in addition to the odd one to one lesson with a pro. This was something I have considered for a long time but never felt compelled to actually do so now it is the start of a new year I have decided to take the plunge and take a real shot at this. Additionally I have decided to stop playing at small shady skins offering illegal rakeback and ridiculous bonuses and have instead decided to play at Party poker. My logic being that the best players play on good rooms and I really want to test myself. Additionally I made good use of a Party bonus code which gave me a nice amount of VIP points or whatever they are called.



Furthermore I have decided that if I want to take poker seriously I can no longer tilt in the same way that I have been in the last year. Getting a bad beat or suck out and then going straight to the roulette wheel or challenging anyone to heads up for rolls is not the way to deal with tilt and as a result I have decided to start reading a few books on anger management and tilt management. Hopefully I will see some results shortly!



Thanks for tuning in guys, hopefully with my new year’s resolutions in place and your continued support I’ll be back at the tables crushing souls in no time. Over and out!




For more information regarding Party Bonus Code, please visit iPokerVIP.net



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento